A procession will be held in the capital, Abuja, with 219 girls taking part to represent each missing girl.
Similar marches are planned worldwide, including in London and Washington.
On Tuesday, Amnesty International said 2,000 girls and women had been abducted since the start of last year, becoming cooks, sex slaves and fighters.
The abduction of the girls in Chibok in north-eastern Nigeria on 14 April 2014 sparked global outrage, with nations such as the US and China promising to help find them. But to date, none have been traced.
The girls’ plight drew mass attention on Twitter last year under the #BringBackOurGirls hashtag, with the campaign joined by high-profile figures such as Nobel Peace Prize winner Malala Yousafzai and US First Lady Michelle Obama.
It has been a whole year of agony for the relatives of the missing 219 Chibok girls. There have been a few sightings of some of the abducted students but very little official information from a government that has long promised to rescue them from the clutches of Boko Haram.
One mother told the BBC she sometimes arranges her 19-year-old daughter’s clothes in the hope that she is about to return home.
The scale of this conflict is so grim that the Chibok girls represent just a fraction of those seized by the jihadists. Amnesty International says at least 2,000 women and girls have been abducted since the beginning of last year. Many have escaped partly thanks to a recent military offensive – but not the Chibok girls.