By Vayunamu Bawa
Nigeria is one of the most underrated places on this planet – yes it’s true. It’s has the largest population in Africa and many various ways of life. This list contains just few reasons why you should go to Nigeria before you die.
- Food: This is definitely one of the best things because there are local foods from nearly all the 500+ ethnic groups and everyone prides themselves on being able to cook one thing or the other. Also, Nigerian spices are amazing and second to none.
- Hospitality: Nigerians are very friendly people. It’s weird. We go through a lot being citizens of a developing country, but are still able to care for people outside ourselves and our families.
- Fashion: Go outside on any given street on any given day and you’ll see styles you’ve never seen before. Seriously. Nigerians are highly creative and it seems I see new outfit styles everyday. Also, the price to get these custom clothes and accessories as a tourist is affordable.
- Weather: One of the best things about Nigeria. I say there are basically two seasons – rainy and hot. No snow, hardly any hail or floods, and most importantly, rarely any natural disasters. Our weather is one of the priceless gifts from God.
- Accents: Nigerian accents are on another level! There’s this myth that there is a “Nigerian accent” but there really isn’t. Any accent you hear is caused by either the person’s tribe or where they grew up. Be sure to expect different accents from the different tribes and that’s exciting.
Need five more reasons to visit Nigeria; Click Here